I am a visionI am justiceNever thought that I could loveLiving in shadowsFading existenceIt was never good enoughWithin the darknessYou are the light that shines a wayYou’re trapped in violenceI can be the man that saves the dayI'm there for youNo matter whatI'm there for youNever giving upI'm there for youFor YouSomeone's changed meSomething's saved meAnd this who I amAlthough I was blindedMy heart let me find thatA truth makes a better manI didn't noticeWhen you were right in front of meOur mask of silenceWere put away so we can seeI'm there for youNo matter whatI'm there for youNever giving upI'm there for youFor youFor youFor youWithin the darknessYou are the light that shines a wayIn this blind justiceI can be the man who saves the dayI'm there for youNo matter whatI'm there for youNever giving upYou know it’s trueYou were there for meAnd I’m there for youFor youFor you
For you
niedziela, 4 października 2015
The Calling - For You
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
Witaj!
OdpowiedzUsuńTwój zwiastun gotowy: http://trailer-makers.blogspot.com
Będzie Rafa - będę i ja <3
OdpowiedzUsuń